CommerceTI can provide you with services to develop your own custom software application. CommerceTI provides our clients in Southeast Michigan, Southwestern Ontario and across North America with web (Internet) and desktop applications based on .NET framework, Visual Studio and MSSQL server.
Although the licensing cost using .NET and Microsoft technology can be somewhat higher then solutions based on open source, the rewards are often better compatibility and shorter development time. Generally, it is customer requirements, existing infrastructure and system architecture that decides the best technology.
Combining on-site consulting, support and project management with offshore software development we can deliver affordable systems and applications that are tailored to clients requirements.
- Consulting and Business Driven Development
- Design & Development of (web) applications
- Software Testing
- Software support
- Quality Control
At CommerceTI, our code is our craft. We write your code like we will maintain it for the next decade. We never develop code in ways that lock you into using our development and support services alone - we use industry standard technology and best practices for development. Our reasoning is simple, We want you to come back to us because we have your best interests in mind. This means we do our utmost to create systems that are:
- We use clear, commonly used and well-documented frameworks to architect our code. A programmer can look at our work and figure out what happens where instantly
- We put all "presentation" focused code (usually HTML/XHTML) into templates, giving our clients the ability to make drastic changes to presentation without ever touching programming code
- We use (or create) shared code libraries whenever possible. This makes changing the fundamental building blocks of our applications simple
- We store all our application and configuration data in standard formats (i.e. XML) or databases, giving you obsolescense-proof access to your critical information
- We know intimately the technologies we use, and can squeeze out every bit of performance
- The frameworks we use for our applications allow us to scale to enormous levels of performance easily and affordably
- If there is another application that suits your needs and business model, we will recommend it. We sell services, not software. The service we provide is solutions to problems
- We aren't zealots. We have preferences, but don't let our particular development philosophies get in the way of your needs
You may not care how we approach development problems, but we really do. We want to provide solutions to your strategic needs in ways that make sure you will be totally satisfied with us and our product outcomes.