At CommerceTI, we offer both local search optimization as well as comprehensive services (national / international presence). Once we understand your specific goals we develop and implement an internet marketing plan that will result in their achievement.Our SEO approach can be viewed as a component of an overall Internet marketing strategy having SEO as the foundation. Your SEO program will begin with the analysis and planning phase wherein our experts discuss your goals, offerings and target markets. We develop an internet marketing strategy that takes into account the present level of optimization of the webpage. We will fix problems; make improvements and plan out an overall optimization plan.
The planning phase includes keyword research for identifying the actual set of words or phrases that internet visitors use to search the products or services that you offer. Our team of experts explore the market and competition and analyze their SEO strategies. Once the planning phase is completed, you will receive a clear strategy and list of tasks that we will work from. The final solution is completely customized for your unique website.
Stage 1 - Discovery
Stage 2 - Analysis
- A review done of the website's structure and how quickly Google indexes it
- Discerning the current Page Rank, age of domain, and for how long the registration of domain is going to continue
- Estimating the link popularity of back-links and how the pages are internally inter-linked
- Carrying out assessment of Meta tags, h1 tags, and content that Google spiders follow
- Reading into the current traffic arriving on the site and keywords used to drive traffic
- Gauging the competitors, plus their strategies on primary keywords front
- How promptly site is filled with fresh content
- Locating dynamic pages and detecting awkward URL names
- Current ranking of website
Stage 3 – Implementation
- Building a keywords list that will be targeted in the campaign, after studying the Primary Keywords; keywords are selected for popularity and relevancy to website
- Checking out the modifications to make in a website's structure; for example, changes in Site Map, Meta / h1 Tags, Header Tags, etc.
- Checking out the quantity of content needed for client's website and level of intricacy required
- Putting in black and white a concrete plan for implementing Blog or RSS feed which betters frequency of relevant content updating on site
- Forging a constructive action plan
- Getting a rough idea about potential opportunities that will enable building-up inbound links through other targeted websites
Section 4 - Management
- Formulating a strategy in consultation with Client and introducing client to an Account Manager
- Preparing a final Primary Keywords list around which a final keyword strategy will be built
- Modification of Dynamic Pages
- On-site modifications and making adjustments in meta tags, h1 tags and site maps
- Putting a process into movement via which website will automatically present on-going, updated content; doing it through Blog, RSS Feed, or CMS (Content Management System)
- Creation of brand-new content and building an all-inclusive “knowledge center”
- Initiating an inbound link acquisition campaign in order to produce quality, high-value links suitably matching client's website content
- Development / Distribution of press releases, keyword-rich Articles, and by-lined Articles to gain quality traffic
- Initiating social media campaigns for getting quality inbound links
- Submitting in reputed directories for more visibility (see Push Directory Services for more information)
- When the campaign is on-track and gets going you will be provided monthly reports on the status of tasks that we have done towards your month-by-month 'Plan of Action'
- An Account Manager will be permanently assigned to you. You can discuss your campaign with that person anytime you feel necessary and to clarify your questions or concerns
- A monthly report will be communicated to you informing about services performed, back-links created, including rankings report, along with rankings movement
- A follow-up call will be made each month to review prior month’s results, and to decide the next 'plan-of-action'
Search Engine Optimization Programs
Although we look at every client on an individual basis to determine the best course of action, we have defined the following plans to give you an idea of what you can expect to receive. Please note depending on nature of business, we will focus the program on either local or national search.